Use of VisualBX
You're not allowed to share, send, modify, and sell any information contained in this site. You cannot use it for any illegal activity of all kinds.
Using and Collecting Information
Our web servers detect your domain name or IP address when you visit our website. This does include:
- The information of the IP address of the site which directed you to our site;
- Your IP address;
- OS (Operating System) version; and
- Your browser;
- This information isn't personal but it's widespread all over the Internet.
We use your IP address to:
- Diagnose any problem with our web servers
- Control our site (it tells us about our site pages you're visiting)
- Find out any misuse of VisualBX.
We don't link up your IP address to access your personal information. We track you but your identity remains anonymous.
We need you to give us your name, email and business name on our contact page. We do need this because we've to contact you. We don't give your info to anyone without your prior approval.
Cookies do not allow you to check your computer or your information. They only allow us to access the information only that you want to share with us.
Your security is our primary concern. We have worldwide proven security standards to protect all your information and prevent any misuse or alternation. Your information with us is firewall-protected.
When it's extremely essential and required by the law we do disclose your information. We do believe it's essential to:
- Check illegal activities
- Guard and defend the copyrights of VisualBx or visitors.
- Reply to your requests.
We welcome you to contact us and ask questions on this policy. Should you have any questions just send us an email at email@example.com